7. NXT TV Spoilers For Next Three Weeks
Below are the spoilers for the next three episodes of NXT TV:
NXT TV Spoilers for January 11, 2017 episode:
– Billie Kay & Peyton Royce attack NXT Women’s Champion Asuka.
– Billie Kay & Peyton Royce def. Sarah Bridges & Macey Estrella
– Asuka comes out to attack Billie & Peyton, but they double team of the Champion. Nikki Cross comes out to make the save and clears the ring. Nikki then goes on to attack Asuka.
– Elias Samson def. Johnathan Cruz
– Andrade “Cien” Almas def. Oney Lorcan
– NXT Tag Team Championship Match: #DIY (c) def. The Revival to retain the Titles.
NXT TV Spoilers for January 18, 2017 episode:
– Nikki Cross def. Kennadi Brink
– Roderick Strong def. Steve Cutler
– Tye Dillinger & SAnitY segment: Eric Young offers Tye a spot in SAnitY, but he refuses and a brawl breaks out. Big Damo comes out and lays out Dillinger. Damo then joins SAnitY.
– Ember Moon def. Liv Morgan
NXT TV Spoilers for January 25, 2017 episode:
– NXT Championship contract signing between Shinsuke Nakamura & Bobby Roode.
– Aliyah def. Mandy Rose
– No Way Jose def. Kona Reeves
– Eric Young def. Chris Atkins
– TM-61 def. The Revival
– NXT General Manager William Regal announces a Fatal 4 Way for the NXT Women’s Championship at NXT Takeover: San Antonio between Asuka, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce & Nikki Cross.
– NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura & Tajiri def. Bobby Roode & Samoa Joe
– Kassius Ohno made his return after the match.
Go to the next page to check more WWE news stories.