2. Baron Corbin Is Not Injured
There has been doubt among a few fans regarding Baron Corbin’s status. On this week’s episode of SmackDown Live, Corbin was taken off SmackDown Live’s Men’s Survivor Series 2016 tag team as he got injured earlier in the night.
It should be noted that it was just a storyline injury and he’s not legitimately injured. He worked last night’s WWE Live Event in Cardiff, Wales. Below are the results for that live event:
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: Rhyno & Heath Slater (c) def. The Usos & Breezango to retain the Titles.
– Baron Corbin def. Jack Swagger
– Nikki Bella & Naomi def. Carmella & Natalya
– Apollo Crews def. Curt Hawkins
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) def. The Miz to retain the Title.
– Kane & American Alpha def. The Wyatt Family (Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper)
– The Hype Bros def. The Vaudevillains (The Ascension came out after the match and challenged the Hype Bros to a match).
– The Hype Bros def. The Ascension
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) def. Alexa Bliss to retain the Title.
– WWE World Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) def. Dean Ambrose to retain the Title (James Ellsworth was the guest time keeper).
Go to the next page to check more WWE news stories from this WWE Live News blog.